Letters to the Editor are a great way to share information or raise the alarm about an issue in your community. Here are some tips on writing an LTE.
Things to keep in mind while writing a Letter to the Editor:
- Keep your letter under 250 words.
- Include your name and address.
- Send it to all daily papers, not just your local paper.
Links and emails to submit your Letter to the Editor:
- Billings Gazette: https://billingsgazette.com/forms/contact/letter_to_the_editor/
- Bozeman Chronicle: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Interlake: https://form.jotform.com/63216449575160
- Flathead Beacon: email@example.com
- Great Falls Tribune: https://static.greatfallstribune.com/lettertoeditor/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helena Independent Record: https://helenair.com/forms/contact/letter_to_the_editor/
- Livingston Enterprise: email@example.com
- Missoulian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missoula Current: email@example.com
- Montana Standard: firstname.lastname@example.org
PS: Let kspence[at]meic.org know if we’re missing a publication from this list. Thanks!