This week, we heard from Amy Seaman of Montana Audubon about bills that impact wildlife conservation. We also talk about the judiciary, a bad takings bill, and some upcoming good bills!
Links shared during this call:
- Montana Audubon’s website: https://mtaudubon.org/
- Article about grizzly delisting: https://missoulacurrent.com/threaten-…
- Amy Seaman’s email: email@example.com
- Message Senate Judiciary about SB 287 through MEIC’s website: https://meic.org/bill-tracker/#/92
- Here’s the bill information for SJ 11: http://laws.leg.mt.gov/legprd/LAW0203…
- Here’s a recent story about Teck, Koocanusa, and selenium pollution: https://thenarwhal.ca/teck-montana-la…
- Ask your legislator to co-sponsor LC1326, an update to the opencut mining law! Message firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
- Helena, Bozeman, Missoula: message your local governments about testifying against SB 228 and SB 208!
- Action for HB 413: https://meic.org/bill-tracker/#/93