It’s all hands on deck for two really bad bills — SB 557 and SB 524. But there’s some good news in this call, too!
Links and info shared during this call:
- Contact Melissa or Katy for help with LTEs: Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org, Katy: email@example.com
- Call to leave a message for a committee or up to 10 legislators between 7:30 am and 5 pm: 406-444-4800
- Find your Senator’s direct phone number on the Legislative Roster: https://leg.mt.gov/legislator-information/roster
- Find your Senator: https://meic.org/bill-tracker/#/legislators
- If you can’t call: https://leg.mt.gov/web-messaging/
- Contact info for the Governor: Phone: 406-444-3111 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SB 176 restructuring interim legislative committees https://leg.mt.gov/bills/2023/billpdf/SB0176.pdf
- Contact Ian for information on the rate case: email@example.com.